Monday 20 October 2014

Nowhere.....

To go......Q and L time again with the Craft Barn and we've got the words hugs and nowhere this time.
I got out the Kaisercraft stamps and the IndigoBlu Leafy Flourish for this one.
The quote comes from Metallica.......
"How can I be lost, if I've got nowhere to go" and it reminds me of being back at school when my teacher used to pull us up if we said "I've got nothing!" and she would say !if you've got nothing you must have something"
So now I've totally confused you all, here's my design :) x



Now last week I informed fb followers that I have now finished my term with IndigoBlu and I've only just remembered that I hadn't put it on here to inform the rest of you. Sorry about that xx
So what now you may be wondering????? Well there is a little secret I'm keeping but I've not finalised anything yet so you will have to wait just a little while but I can say that I'm very excited!!!

The other news I'm excited about is that I will be doing workshops and demo's at The Craft Range, Burnley starting on the 8th November with a Brusho workshop and I'm really looking forward to it.

More dates will be added shortly plus dates for 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.