Wednesday 15 July 2015

Show Samples.....

For Create and Craft with Hunkydory

It's so nice to switch on my laptop and not have some weird advert pop up or some strange website tell me I need to buy their products, but enough about that let's get on with some photos!

I had my first flying solo show on Create and Craft last week, with Hunkydory and the Festive Birds of Britain Collection. How fabulous is this kit! So full of beautiful images of such lovely birds.
Here's the two designs that were given away to the two email winners


I used three sheets from the Little Book to decoupage the Robin and the ivy leaves and some of the beautifully foiled cardstock for the front of the card


I love the colours on this Tree Sparrow design and because I've kept the card quite simple I decided to make an exploding insert for the inside


If you would like me to do a step by step tutorial on how to make this insert  just let me know in the comments

The feedback from the "on my own" show was really great. So much so that Hunkydory have asked me to do two shows next Monday 20th July with another new launch, Tis The Season.
I'll be doing the 12 and 3pm shows and I really hope you can come and join me


4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Pauline, good luck with the shows.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and fantastic news. Day off for me Monday so I know I shall
    Be watching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can you do a video step by step tutorial of the exploding card technique you made. Would love to have a go at making it. Thanks.
    RegardsPat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pauline, I watch C&C every day. You do the most beautiful cards! You make it look so easy. I go to my desk and the old brain just clanks around. I get a few cards done but not as fast as I would like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.