Saturday 4 July 2015

Morning blog land
I'm afraid it's a short post without pics today. I just wanted to give you a heads up on what's happening
Unfortunately I was scammed and hacked a few days ago which has left me having to have my laptop stripped back  which means I can't post anything while it's been sorted. I'm not able to post photos from iPad or phone so I hope to have things back to normal really soon

I had another great day on Cesate and Craft with Hunkydory yesterday along with Anne-Marie and next week I'm being let loose on my own!!

Today I'm off for my first visit to Colemans Craft Warehouse to Demo for Jones  Craft with some fab Kaisercraft and the Graphic 45 Gilded Lily collections

So, that's got you all up to speed and let's hope normal business is resumed ASAP
See you soon
P x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.