Sunday 1 March 2015

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.....

Calendar time

Happy March everyone !! TWO months gone already!!!
So that means it's time for the next calendar challenge at the Craft Barn and this month the remit was to use rabbits and the colour yellow
I've chosen to use PaperArtsy Jofy stamps for my design and some little rabbits from a Tando Mini kit.
I've used Distress Markers to add the colour and I've glazed the letters with Glossy Accents. I think it looks clean and fresh all ready for spring.


Sorry for the poor quality of the picture technology is not playing fairly today

Check out the other calendar designs on the Craft Barn Blog   http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Now to think about April........ to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.