Thursday 19 March 2015

Brusho Sketchbook...

It's DT project time again and my day on the Craft Barn Blog

Well I did tell you it was gonna be a favourite product this week and of course it's the wonderful Brushos. I've used them along with watercolour paper, and some stamps, to cover a sketchbook

I'm loving this wording stamp it's from a PaperArtsy set. I've used Kaisercraft stamps for the background designs.















Those of you that follow me will know of my notebook fetish and Brushos work amazingly well to do this both on a watercolour paper cover or even directly onto the book.  I've joined two sheets of paper together to make it.


 This is the largest book I've done

I've kept this one quite simple and concentrated more on how to achieve the technique and how to cover the sketchbook. As usual if you hop across to the Craft Barn Blog you can get all the step by step details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.