Wednesday 4 February 2015

February....

Calendar Challenge

It's time for the next page in my calendar for 2016


The topic was, as you can see, red and hearts.
I coloured the hearts red then embossed them with a glittery red embossing powder.
I've used both Tim Holtz and Jofy stamps and I've also made a gold and glittery red moulded heart

I need to start work on the March design now

Once again if you pop over to the Craft Barn blog you can see the other DT calendars


Please note the new blog site. We've moved back to Blogger


5 comments:

  1. A lovely page for your calendar, love the heart stamp and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane
      The heart is a memory box die not a stamp and it's a favourite of mine too
      P xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Pauline, I hope you are well. Another gorgeous creation! Love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi linda I'm good thanks hope you are too
      P xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.