Monday 9 February 2015

A New Toy.....

Oooooh I'm a happy bunny  Ooooh yes I am
I'm the proud owner of the new Tim Holtz Emboss and Die Butterfly and how wonderful it is.
Not only that I am also the owner of the new Tim Holtz Thinlits Die with four fantastic designs in the little packet.
I promised Wendy from Daisy Jewels and Crafts that I would show and tell when I had made something with them so I got straight on it and here it is

Some Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers and Crushed Olive worked perfectly.
The Dies cut beautifully and the butterflies are divine. After embossing and colouring them I swiped over them with a black Archival Ink Pad.

I'm in heaven and think you'll be seeing more of these

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW, Pauline, lucky you and what an utterly stunning card you have made here, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm petrified of butterflies but still think this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.