Monday 5 January 2015

Workshop Fun....

At the Crafty Bunch

Well what an action packed day we had yesterday!!
We got through sooo many projects I think we were all exhausted at the end of it.

As you can see the sun was shining on us
We had eighteen lovely ladies all eager to learn some WOW techniques and they all went home with lots of goodies .


We did a variety of techniques on this tag

My next WOW demo will be at Daisy Jewels and Crafts in Coventry on the 24th January so pop along if you can and say hi but before that I'll be back at The Crafty Bunch to do a Brusho Demo on the 17th January and again would love to see you there too

Here's a couple of projects done with those little pots of pure pleasure 


this is a page in my art journal and below is a lovely little covered notebook


So it's back off to the craft room now to put away all the workshop stuff
  and then a little crafty session and some lunch with my bff later.

 OOOOH I WONDER WHAT WE'LL BE MAKING?????




3 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun at the crafty bunch Pauline such a fab selection of ladies not forgetting our sue shes amazing .. Gutted I missed out but I'm sure I'll catch another soon .. Ur samples above are amazing I need to enter your mind I think lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great Pauline,
    Look forward to seeing what comes next.
    Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gutted I missed it. The projects look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.