Saturday 3 January 2015

2015......

Happy New Year To You All!!

As you may have noticed I've had a little break from Blogging but I'm now fully recharged and raring to go again. Here's hoping you will all still be joining  me again through another year.

Tomorrow I'm off for my first workshop of the year and that's at one of my favourite places, The Crafty Bunch at Telford. We will be doing a WOW workshop and it's gonna be a very busy day with lots of projects.


This is one of the projects using a WOW stamp set and embossing powder.
My love of black, white and kraft card shines through on this design!

Some time ago in the distant past I used to do a monthly class making a calendar using Graphic45 papers so when I spied the new Time To Flourish Collection I had the idea of doing a monthly picture. Now I know it would be quite normal to start with January but I've never been normal so I've started with December!!


I've only used the December sheet but I've used two of them, plus some sheet music paper I have.
The Poinsettias are a Memory Box die
So now, because I like it so much, I need to make the other eleven months!!
Ill be picking my papers up at the Crafty Bunch tomorrow I think!

Well I'm off to pack my bags now and I promise to be right back very soon



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Pauline & amazing page. Have fun at crafty bunch. So sorry I'm not going to be there - gutted x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.