Thursday 18 December 2014

Looking Back.....

On the past year at The Craft Barn.
Well in my case it's from the end of May but you get the idea. So I've chosen three designs that I've enjoyed the most.
The First is this lovely little case decorated with Craftwork Cards Papers. This was such fun to do and had such a good response

For the next design I have chosen this layout using Maja papers. I really fell in love with this design


This one is going in a frame.

And finally I've chosen this one.......


The Deco Arte Interference Paints work so fabulously on black backgrounds and all the die cuts just work brilliantly.

So do you agree with my choices?
pop over onto the Craft Barn Blog this week and take a look at the other DT choices

                                                        http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/

1 comment:

  1. 3 stunning projects Pauline. I look forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.