Wednesday 29 October 2014

Good morning.......

And Happy Wednesday!!

Well I'm trying to sound cheerful on this grey morning, bit different from yesterday when the sun was shining beautifully, but hey ho it is almost November.  This brings me on to the start of my monthly visits to Burnley and me doing workshops for The Craft Range. This all came about from me doing a demo for Jones Craft and being asked to come back. I had such a great time and if you haven't been there yet I can recommend it.
November also brings the start of my new role as a demonstrator for WOW Embossing Powders, another great opportunity for me.
All the dates for the workshops and demos will be added to the list over on the left as they are booked.
Looks like I have a lot of sample work to get cracking on so off the craft room it is - at least I can get through the door now I've had a bit of a tidy up. I say tidy up and yes it is tidy but I daren't open a drawer or cupboard for fear of what will fall out!!
Tidy is one thing but getting rid off the stuff stashed away for the last three years is another!!

Wish me luck, I'm going in........

1 comment:

  1. hope this new venture as well as the old one go well Pauline - I'm sure they well! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.