Monday 18 August 2014

Flutter by.........

Butterfly...

For this latest Craft Barn DT project were asked to use a Memory Box Stencil, I chose the one called Flutter. Who can resist butterflies??
I decided I wanted some dimension so I used the stencil with Grunge Paste. When it had dried I replaced the stencil over the butterflies and I brushed over them with Treasure Gold. I used both Onyxite and White Fire.
The Paper is from the Kaisercraft Something Blue Collection and the butterfly and wording stamps are also Kaisercraft.
 The added colour comes from my latest love..... Gelatos!! How fab are they to use, there's definitely more of these on my wish list.



The photograph is of my beautiful daughter, she has been quite poorly recently but I'm glad to say is now all good again.


Full details of how this layout was designed is on the Craft Barn Blog with a full PDF download
http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and beautiful layout. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Pauline fabulous papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background fab papers. Great sentiment and lovely photo. glad your daughter is well again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies and yes Jennifer she is well again now and back to normal
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background, and layout, super papers, lovely photo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, gorgeous colours and what a lovely pic of your daughter, Glad to hear she is well now
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased your daughter is better. What a great page I really must find out what these Gelatos are all about! Love Ash xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.