Sunday 31 August 2014

Catch Up Time.....

Well it's been one busy week.....


All set up and ready to rock at The Paper Warehouse
The calm before the storm of happy crafters who came to the craft day on Saturday.
This was the only chance to take a photo that I had as the rest of the day was non stop but we did have a great day. I was demoing with the latest Christmas stamps from IndigoBlu and there will be photos of some of the samples to follow very soon.
It had taken me FIVE hours to get to Kendal on Friday, the traffic was horrendous. The journey home was one of the best I've had, thankfully. 

Just had to show you all this..... made especially for me by my friend Jayne as a surprise for me. Isn't it                                                                 fab. I'll be too scared to get it dirty!!!!

                                                     And finally the best news of the week......
                                                                     An early arrival
He decided to make an appearance three weeks early

Meet Charlie Wheeler
My latest Grandbaby
Born 28-8-14
11.49pm
6lbs 2ozs

 I was so privileged to be there to watch him be born. Now it's been eight years since the last Grandbaby was born so I think I need to brush up on my Grandma duties!!!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS. What a beautiful baby boy. Hope Mummy and Daddy are doing well. I am sure the Granny duties will return without too much learning. Much love to you all Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.