Thursday 10 July 2014

We're All Going On A .....

Summer holiday!!
Please don't break into song, it'll become an earworm and we just won't be able to stop.

So the Craft Barn DT were asked to design a project using the Artemio little suitcase with the summer holiday theme and when I spotted the Craftwork Cards Harbour Boulevard Paper Collection I knew that was the basis for my design

Oh the fun I had making this project. When I spotted the little beach huts I had to have the doors open!!
I painted the case with gesso first then brushed over it with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
Once again there is full make details and a PDF download on the Craft Barn Blog here

 http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/ 

Things have been a little hectic for me recently as I've had a very poorly daughter to look after. After a week in hospital she is now home and recovering well. I've been doing the mommy and grandma duties and how quickly you forget what it's like to get two kids up for school each morning!!  
So it's in my best interest to get her back on her feet asap, bless 'em 


15 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the design and. Great summer holiday creation.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late! Too late! it's in my head now Pauline lol This is a fabulous project, the Craftwork Cards papers were a great choice. Hope your daughter continues to improve, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, love the beach huts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Pauline, great layout. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Pauline ab fab job hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous Pauline - love it to bits - so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pauline, What a lovely project, love the beach huts and all the other added bits and bobs, just fabulous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god you are so talented. This is incredible. Absolutely fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning. I am in love with this project. lolx. thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just blown away by all your comments, thank you so very much. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all taking the time to visit
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this summer holiday theme project, you have put the elements together wonderfully.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning I love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this ! Its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is fabulouso x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.