Wednesday 7 May 2014

Coming soon....

A Tutorial!!!

Morning all, I had a message here yesterday, from Jo about a sample I'd done at Inspirations in Preston. It was a folded frame which can be made into a concertina mini book.
Jo bought all the papers to make it but had no instructions on how to do it. I've said I would try to help her out.
So today I'll be doing my very bestest to do a tutorial so you all can have a go. It's a design that's been going around for years, not something I've thought up, but if you've never seen it before it will be new to you!!
Hopefully you can all call back here tomorrow and (fingers crossed) and have a go too.
Wish me luck......
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.