Wednesday 5 March 2014

Quick Catch Up.....

Hi guys, hope you are all well and busy crafting.

Things have been sooo very busy around here. Another great visit to Kendal and The Paper Warehouse doing IndigoBlu cards. I had the most fabulous weekend at The Crafty Bunch in Telford making my Hels Sheridan project. (Bespoke don't you know!! she wont be teaching it anywhere else).
Now I'm busy finishing off my samples for the IndigoBlu show on Create and Craft this Sunday the 8th March. That's why I haven't been blogging!! The samples have to be sent off asap and I'm still fretting over them as usual.

So back to the craft room to finish off, take photos, parcel up and get them posted.
I promise to get some pics on here asap
Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.