Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mannequin Design.....

Carrying on from my demo, at Sunrise Crafts last Saturday, I was showing the ladies how I had used the IndigoBlu Gee So Good Gesso to paint an IB Mannequin ready to use IB stamps on it. I was using the stamping onto tissue technique to embellish it.  So yesterday, when I was supposed to be designing for DT work, I decided to finish decorating the mannequin and because I was quite pleased with the finished result I thought I'd share it with you all.
Here it is........
 
I've used stamps from new IndigoBlu sets plus my old faithful the Vintage Flourish.
Let me know what you think?? This is my first mannequin design

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning, I can see you making many more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Pauline Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project - must have a go at this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, I have enjoyed doing it and I'm already thinking of other designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pauline amazing hun love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is beautiful - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! Just like you :O)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.