Thursday 6 March 2014

Hels Sheridan Workshop.....

Photo time.....

I've got piccies for you today YAY!! but first can I just say that I (that's me all be my little own self) have loaded these photos from my iphone!! Are you all suitably impressed??? If your not I'm going to have to ask you to leave this blog now!! because you need to be very impressed that I (again that's me) has learnt how to do this. Okay I did have some help in the beginning but I've just sat on my own and gone and done it. See,  technology, I'm on my way.
So back to the piccies, here they are.....

 Such a fun weekend. We had a great time. Hels will be back for another workshop at The Crafty Bunch, Telford near the end of May. I've booked my
 place already
 
And this is my amazing frame. Hels designed this for Sue at The Crafty Bunch and won't be teaching it anywhere else so it's bespoke so to speak. We learnt so many techniques it was brilliant. 
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous , but would we expect anything less from you and Helen. Hope you are going to pass on some of those new techniques you have learnt.

    Love
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frame and keep learning the new technology! good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, get you, with the photo's and everything,now, can you teach me how to do it? lol Was lovely to see you at the weekend... and thank you for all your help on Sunday.... it was a fantastic and memorable weekend... see ya soonly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks H it was my pleasure hunny and I just lurves my frame
      P xx

      Delete
  4. I'm impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.