Saturday 29 March 2014

Demo Piccies........

Well here I am again, back from a fabulous time in Preston which was made even more special as I was joined by the lovely Hels Sheridan.
As always the girls at Inspirations made us so very welcome and we also had proper northern fish and chips!! amazing!!
I'm due back in Inspirations on Friday the 25th April to do a workshop from 10-4pm and I will be using IndigoBlu stamps and Kaisercraft papers. If you're interested in doing the class just contact the store. This is Hels attempt to teach me how to do a selfie!!

Don't think it's working do you??
 


Think its working now!!!

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline
    I was in Inspirations this weekend and loved this folded frame book. I bought the papers then found that no-one knew how to do the folding. I wonder if you have a tutorial that would show me, many thanks
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jo, so glad you liked it. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do for you
      P xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Pauline,
      I'll check back, prob in a few days. So looking forward to using these papers, far brighter than I usually go for but seeing how you'd used them was so inspiring,
      Jo :0)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.