Saturday 1 March 2014

Crafty Bunch Weekend....

Happy Weekend everyone,
Well it's going to be a busy one for me. I'm joining all the guys over in Telford this weekend for a fun filled crafty time with my fabby friends Sue Jones and Hels Sheridan. As I mentioned before I'm gonna be the crafter- come assistant -come tea maker -come cake passer - come run rounder but I'll also at some point come back with a crafting masterpiece designed by our Hels for The Crafty Bunch. it's going to be a bespoke design that Hels won't teach anywhere else. How cool is that.
Hels has a streaming cold at the moment (do you know when you've got a feeling you might possibly be the one that gave it to her) so it's going to be fun watching her keeping her drippings away from the project.
Now I'm not going to have time to come back here before Monday but I promise to post lots of piccies from the weekend.

Oh before I go, I'll just have to mention that I've received some new designs from IndigoBlu and my oh my I'm in love with Nottingham Lace!!! More news on Monday guys...
Telford here I come........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.