Wednesday 12 February 2014

More IndigoBlu......

Here again, I seem to be on a roll now. All courtesy of my lovely new laptop {how lovely she is too}
Just wish I knew how to work the EXPLETIVE DELETED THING!!!!!

Anyway more IB for you today.......

 
This is another design that had a brief showing on Create and Craft and for this one I have used the fantastic IB clock stencil, the clock altered egos and the stamps.
Have you noticed the "Time Flies When Your Crafting" stamp?
How true is that.
 
 
This one was also shown, I do like this one.
The message on this is just great and I can think of loads of times I shall be using it.
 
Right! we'll have a change tomorrow and we will have a bit of Kaisercraft I think.
Hope you can come back and visit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.