Tuesday 25 February 2014

Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamps.......

I do enjoy using the Prima Doll stamps by Julie Nutting and I needed to make a party girl type card and I've also done a soft pastel coloured one.
What's so lovely about them is the fact you can make them so different every time. You've seen some other I've done in the past.
So the first one up is the Fabulous Party Girl one...
 
Next is the soft pastel coloured design.
 
I've matched her spotty dress with the larger spotty paper from the same collection so that the colours all tie in together.  I think the pastel colours suit the style of the doll.
 
I'm looking forward to this weekend because my friend, the lovely Hels Sheridan, is doing two workshops at the Crafty Bunch Craft shop in Telford, owned by another great friend Sue jones.
I do think both days may be sold out by now. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do the class with them or just  be the assistant in the tiara, feather boa and sequins. I'm sure I'll find out in due course.
But before the fun of next weekend I'm going back up north to Kendal to do another IndigoBlu card making workshop at The Paper Warehouse in Kendal. I do believe that class is full too but you can always ring them to check if you were interested.
I am always made so welcome there it's such a pleasure to go there.  
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards too -Love your dolls and their dresses - great designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards, love the soft pastels one.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that you like them ladies
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.