Saturday 25 January 2014

I Passed......

YAY!!!!! I passed my final computer course exam yesterday with 92% can't tell you how pleased I am. There's hope for me yet. Just got to get a new laptop sorted now!!

I had the most lovely time again, up in the lakes at the Paper Warehouse, with a fabulous bunch of ladies. I'd been asked to go up there,  every month, to teach cards made with IndigoBlu stamps and we had a great time.
My next visit is on the 27th February and we have fifteen ladies booked in already. So looking forward to it.

Anyway no photos as yet but I am working on it and will be back tomorrow with some (hopefully)

P s.... Have you noticed the fancy wording hee hee!! Computer course wasn't a waste of time after all 
P xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun - well done. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing your exam....brilliant result.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on passing your exam....brilliant result.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we all had a super time too Pauline! Roll on Feb 27th! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation s on your exam success - well done!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Pauline, and enjoy the classes xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.