Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hurrah!!!!.........

At last!!! Ive been able to get the laptop working long enough to upload a photograph. Now I'm switching to the IPad to complete the post before I loose it all again....... 
Well long time no hear from me.
I can only apologise to you all once again. Hope you haven't got bored waiting for a new design.
I was asked to design some cards, made with IndigoBlu stamps, for the Crafty Bunch in Telford and this is one of the designs.
I've used the Dinkie Butterfly for this one along with the wording from the Poppy Meadow set.
I do love this butterfly, don't you?
I little bit of blending around the edges with some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink finishes it off nicely.
Well I hope you don't have to wait as long for the next post. I haven't forgotten my promise of a giveaway, don't worry.
Add caption

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Cheremane, happy that you like it
      P xx

      Delete
  2. It is a lovely card and was so pleased to make it with you Love Asokasuri
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Pauline, love the butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image and such beautiful colours, lovely design, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline this is gorgeous hun, love the Butterfly, I have to stop myself, from putting on on every card I make, think I have more punches and Dies of Butterflies than anything else, LOL...good to see you back here hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avril, yes sometimes it's easy to get carried away and there's times when simplicity is all it needs. And who can't resist a beautiful butterfly
      P xx

      Delete
  7. this is a gorgeous card Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.