Monday 16 December 2013

Not Finished Yet.....

Well thank you for all of you how came back to visit today, but I'm sorry to disappoint you. My project was nowhere near finished. Probably something to do with having tooooo much fun with Darren Saxton and Hels Sheridan and not concentrating on the job.
It didn't help being enticed by Red Velvet cake, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Mince Pies, Christmas Biscuits and choccies. How I lost half a pound at tonight's weigh in ill never know!!
Anyway, back to the project..... I've been beavering away today and it's almost there. I need another mannequin and do you think I can find where I've put them. I knew exactly where they were until I tidied up the other day.
So I will put piccies up tomorrow to show you how far I've got with it. Have to say also that the three of us went totally off piste, so to speak, and didn't follow the fabulous design that Clare had done. We went off on a different thread.
Darren has used some of the Marion Smith papers and done a masculine version. I'll put a photo on here when he's finished it but I have to say what a great job he's done and I think we've got him totally addicted to crafting. He didn't want to go home because he hadn't finished it.

Can I also mention you lovely people have only got a few days left to enter this months IndigoBlu challenge. It's lest we forget, so don't forget to have a go.
See you tomorrow
P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.