Wednesday 11 December 2013

A December Project.....

Hi everyone,
How are you all, looking forward to Christmas I hope. Well here's my first December project for Jones Crafts Design Team, and totally not Christmas. This time we have a Victorian love letter theme using the new Key To My Heart Collection.
If you would like to view the other DT projects plus loads more info regarding the latest products coming from Kaisercraft, Graphic45, Marion Smith plus loads more you can pop over to the Jones Craft Facebook Page to take a look.
So I hope you approve of my project, can't tell you what a joy it is to be working with such amazing products.

Oh and by the way, the computer course is not going too badly (come on now all of you, get up off the floor!)
I've completed my exams in both Word and PowerPoint and got 86% in both of them. Can you believe it! Little old technophobe me passing EXAMS on a computer!!! Totes Amazeballs!! As they say.
So I've finished now until the new year when I start on EXEL and believe me I've seen the workbook and I'm not impressed. I feel so sorry for my tutors

5 comments:

  1. that has a definite wow factor hun - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project love the colours.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Blogger network facebook site hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Victoriana card - so colourful and great detail.
    Congrats on your computer exams and goodluck with Exel- youy'll enjoy doing spreadsheets that add up on their own, once you get into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I do love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    Congrats on passing you exams too

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous detailed project.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.