Saturday 23 November 2013

IndigoBlu Challenge.....


The IndigoBlu Challenge for this month is "Lest We Forget" so of course I just had to use the Poppy Meadow stamp set for my design.
As you have probably heard me say, on numerous occasions before, that I do love a bit of the masking technique so I have done precisely that and used the smaller poppy stamp to stamp around the main large poppy image and masked the design as I have gone around.
I've coloured the main poppy with ProMarker pens and I've also stamped it a couple of times onto spare card so that I could layer the design. I cut away the front section and added that to the final image.
Spellbinders dies were used for the circles and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch,Memory Box alphabet for the lettering. IB stamp for the background stamping.
If you would like to see what the others in the Design Team have made just take a look here on the challenge blog, or maybe enter the challenge yourself.

http://indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

11 comments:

  1. love it - very apt for the occasion. Lest we forget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning card! Love it Pauline you are an inspiration you truly are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning I just love Poppies, absolutely beautiful.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    I adore the black and white with the dash of colour, stunning.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning - fabulous card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, that red poppy just 'pops' out of the monochrome background, very effective! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.