Tuesday 27 August 2013

Counting the Hours......

Eleven hours and counting down till I am in the presence of he who is "lord of all things crafty" the one and only TIM HOLTZ.
Oh joy of joys!! I can't wait!! A big thank you goes to Sheila at Pink Tulip Creations and Personal Impressions for my place.
I will endeavour to put some photos of the event on here for you all to join in and share with me.
Must go to bed now, need my sleep (not much chance of that) so I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.
EXCITED............

1 comment:

  1. I was originally booked on his workshop, but changed my mind at the last minute ... am sure you will have heaps of fun and come back totally inspired. Can't wait to see the pictures xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.