Thursday 15 August 2013

Absence....

Makes the heart grow fonder, so they say. So have you missed me 😄 ???
It's been one of those weeks when you just want to close the door and hibernate but that's not to be. It's not all doom and gloom though I do have some exciting news (but you will have to wait just a little bit longer for this gossip) ooh got you wondering now!!
Anyway, as you already know I am on the Crafty Ribbons Design Team and the theme this week is to use three of something so I have made three steampunk roses with black leaves and black braid ribbons from Crafty Ribbons. Why don't you pop over there and take a look at my roses and the other DT members projects. There is also a sale on at the moment at Crafty Ribbons so you may bag yourself a bargain!!
I have used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers for my roses, I just love these strong colourful papers. Hope you like them


22 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful Pauline, love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back Pauline, three fabulous roses x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Pauline. Love the strong colour and ribbon detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww thank you Jane, muchly appreciated
      P x

      Delete
  4. Super beautiful Pauline!!!! Love graphic 45... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline these are awesome hun, and yes you were missed, cannot wait to hear your news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous!! Graphic 45 have fabulous papers and they're just fabulous. Stunning flowers, I want them!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments, you inspire me to keep blogging
      P x

      Delete
  7. Want them, want them, want them!!!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are stunning - absolutely love them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I do so love these steampunk roses they are fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply adore these roses! You are so very, very talented Pauline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless you deb, what would I do without your wonderful comments
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow there fantastic love the paper choice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous papders used for the flowers, they are amazing

    Sylv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did miss you Sweetie...... I can't wait to hear your "gossip"
    Your flowers are amazing..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, bless you Sylvia I'll try not to be away so long again
      p x

      Delete
  15. Oh wow these are gorgeous!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous roses Pauline Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have missed you but it was my fault for being on retreat. I hope your news is positive and makes you happy. Love what you have been doing while I was away. See you soon.
    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sure does Ash, not long to wait now!!
    Have missed you toooooooo
    P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.