Tuesday 23 July 2013

Update...

Good morning followers, bloggers and friends.

 A huge big welcome to my new followers and yet another thank you to all of you who take the time to keep visiting me.
As I mentioned before, when I get to 50 followers there will be a little blog candy (as the world of bloggers call it) for you to win. Well I have reached 43, which I still find amazing and have decided to reduce the magic number to 45. I just can't wait to give away a little prize!!!

So all you bloggers who visit here, but haven't become a follower, why not start now. Add your name to the others then I will number you all and use that random number generator thing again to pick out a winner (yes I know I had major problems with it last time but am older and a bit wiser now).

Now off to pick a prize. Oooooh what shall I pick this time, I wonder?????

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.