Tuesday 30 July 2013

IndigoBlu Day...

Had a lovely day at IndigoBlu headquarters, with Tracy, on Sunday. It was their first retailer day at there new premises. We went on behalf of Pink Tulip Creations and picked up some lovely new tips and techniques using their products and will hopefully be passing those on to our PTC customers.
The first to know these techniques will be the people who have booked into the Pan Pastel Workshop class.
Tracy and I used the fab by Ice Resin to make a lovely pendant, can't show it to you yet because it had to stay at HQ to dry but they are sending them on to us.
A big thank you goes to Kay, Alfie and the team for there hospitality and the copious amounts of cake they fed us with (no of which helped at my weigh in last night). I seem to have no willpower when presented with cake at craft events, I'm sure someone once told me there is no calories in chocolate and cake when you're crafting but my scales tell me differently!!

It's Christmas crafting time at my class this evening so I will put on the pics of the cards on tomorrow's post.
Off to spend the day with two of my grandchildren today, hope you have a good day too
P x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline, thank you so much for my lovely goodie-bag, I will put it to good use x
    You sound really busy, enjoy your time with your grandchildren xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little busy Sylvia!!
      It was my pleasure to send your gift. It 's so lovely to have so many of you following

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.