Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm Back...

Hello again bloggers, well I've had a fab time on my holiday and am getting back into my crafting mojo.
I would like to say a big thank you to the ladies at Bentley WI for making me so welcome on Tuesday evening. It was a pleasure to demonstrate for them and a lady there, called Vivienne, makes the most amazing shortbread, which was accompanied with strawberries and cream and a refreshing non alcoholic glass of Pimms. How could I refuse!

The lovely guys at Candybox Crafts have a new item in their ever expanding range, it's a house that opens to reveal a configured interior. There are three cottages in the range and I have one of them to work with, thank you Roy and Steve.  I am just itching to start on it but keep changing my mind on what theme to go with so watch this space for updates on how it's progressing.
These cottages will be available to buy from Pink Tulip Creations so if you are interested or want more information just call Sheila.

PTC have now got the Heartfelt Creations Paper Pads in stock so of course I just had to bring one home with me. I will blog a card made with the papers tomorrow so I hope you can come back and visit again to let me know what you think of it. I do love reading all your comments and will hopefully reply to them all.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time at the Bentley WI..... I love shortbread xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.