Saturday 11 May 2013

Graphic 45.......

Secret Garden Folder. For sooooo long now people have been asking me to do a class based on my Ladies Diary folder, made with Graphic 45 of course,  and my Tim Holtz version, so I have made a version with the Secret Garden papers. It's very pretty and we are taking names now in order to book a class. It will be priced at £40 with a £20 deposit to secure a place. It will probably be in July but we are still working on a date.
If you think you might be interested contact Pink Tulip for more details. It's on show in the shop if you want a look at it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw it today and it is truly beautiful Pauline. Am currently attempting to make something along similar lines with the French Country collection, but doubt it will be as gorgeous as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb, I'm sure yours will be amazing xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.