Friday 17 May 2013

Apologies....

To anyone who visited here earlier and saw the " random number generator" on here.
I have spent the last FOUR hours,  with Sheila, trying to fathom out how this thing gets on a blog and when we finally get it right, we think, guess what?? Anyone could have clicked on it and generated a number!!
So as you can imagine I'm a bit stressed at this moment in time and think Sheila is about to throw my computer at me.
We have found all the right instructions but it doesn't help when your computer is on a mega go slow and you keep losing Internet connection.
Well, back to square one and back to the lap top. I will get there just give me Valium and a bit more time
P x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.