Monday 15 April 2013

Great Day Out....

With friends, at Ally Pally. Had a fab day yesterday ( despite the knee and  back pain I've got) thanks to my two travelling companions.  They were my carers for the day.
Have bought one or two new goodies to play with, we'll you have to don't you, can't travel that far and not come home with something. I will create ASAP and put some piccies on here for you to browse at.
I managed to give Indigo Blu my card samples at last, only three of them but it's a start, so I do hope Kay likes them and that they are the kind of thing she is looking for. Wish I wouldn't keep doubting if they are good enough and just go with it! So we will see
Anyway, I'm off to my craft room now (7am) to have little play with the new stash before I get off to PTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.