Saturday 23 March 2013

Secret Garden Challenge....

Helloooooo bloggers...

I am holding a challenge here to anyone wishing to enter. This challenge can be any project you wish to make, as long as you use the Graphic 45 Secret Garden Papers somewhere,  and any other products you wish to use.
Projects must be entered here by Friday 5th April 2013 and I will announce the winner at the Pink Tulip Grand Opening on Saturday 6th April 2013. I will also announce the winner here.
If you are not able to upload your entry to my blog let me have the entry before this date and I will take a photo and upload it for you.

There will be a prize for the winning entry WOOOOOHHHH!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with, so have a go and good luck xx

Secret Garden papers and paper pads are now in stock at Pink Tulip Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.