Thursday 28 March 2013

Prima Engraver Project....

I've been beavering away in my craft room again, usually around 7.30am when I should really be getting ready to go to Pink Tulip, or even doing a bit of housework,  but no it's a bit of crafting I do!!
So anyway,  I have made another "this one's for me" project using the new Prima papers called Engraver  ( I just lurrrrve these papers)
I have had a wooden desk tidy hanging around the craft room since I moved in to my home and have never had the urge to actually do anything with it but that all changed when I brought the Engraver pad home and had a Eureka ! moment. I immediately new I wanted to use these papers on it.
I took the finished article into Pink Tulip yesterday and had some lovely comments about it so I will take some piccies of it and get them on here ASAP for you to have a peak at.

I hope those of you who are taking part in my blog challenge are having fun with you projects and hope to see some of them on here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.