Monday 11 March 2013

Doorplate Number Three.....


The final doorplate challenge...
For the last doorplate I have used one of the new masks on sale at PTC. This one is called Pink Flower.
I have sprayed the doorplate with inks, a pink, a yellow and a blue, over the mask then removed the mask. Whilst the mask was still covered in inks I turned it over onto another piece of mountboard and pressed it down to make a new coloured flower design. By spraying over the mask onto the doorplate it left me with a blank flower design so a put some mustard seed Distress Ink onto an acrylic block and painted some colour onto the flower. I then sprayed the whole thing with a sparkly gold perfect pearl spray in sunflower. Then I dried the plate. Next I went around the flower outline with a black fineliner pen. I next coated the flower with Rock Candy Distress Stickles and sprinkled a few Beadazzles on.Then I  stamped the plate with some Kaiser stamps and edged the plate with a silver Krylon Pen, sprayed the key to match and joined them together with a chain. Finally I added a flat backed pearl.

I hope you like this one. As usual it will be available to see in Pink Tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.