Friday 8 March 2013

Doorplate Number 2.....

Firstly many apologies for the spelling mistake yesterday, but  I think you must have realised I meant PaperArtsy.
Okay, so for the second doorplate I have kept it simple.

 I coloured the plate with PanPastels in Magenta and Magenta Tint.
 I have coloured the key the same way. Next I stamped the plate with IndigoBlu stamps. I used the Crafters Companion Spray and Shine spray to cover both  the key and plate. Spray several layers to get a good shine. Before the key is dry tip on some glamour dust glitter to give it some sparkle. Glue the key to the top of the plate and add three miniature roses.
There you go, an easy way to decorate these fab doorplates. Both on veiw at Pink Tulip

I wonder what I'll do with number three??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.