Saturday 9 February 2013

Things To Come.....

I am feeling very excited, and just a little bit ego boosted,  about some news I've had this week after a little trip to Malvern??????
A project I've done has been accepted for publication, with more to follow. But as with all magazines, the work is done now for print about three months.
So watch this space, as they say, and more info will follow
To Be Continued.................

Looking forward to Pink Tulip Creations  monthly scrapbooking class today, with christmas/winter pages. I had to cancel the one in January, due to me being on deaths door since Christmas Day, so it will be great to have our class back again. Although the pages are minus photos, due to me not seeing much of the festive season
Check out www.pinktulipcreations.co.uk to have a look at the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.