Thursday 14 February 2013

Secret Admirer.....

In my wildest dreams!!!!!!
The secret admirer I'm talking about is the paper range from Kaisercraft.
I have used it on a heart shaped box, along with Adirondack paint dabbers, stamps and lots of treasures like the one's we all keep in our stash, while we wait for a  project to use them on. I've also used a Martha Stewart punched border around the side of the box.
Right! I am now going to upload a photo of this heart shaped box, but this time I am going to try and make it a bit bigger so who knows what we will get this time. I've had a bit more instruction from Debs so here goes......

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection from Kaisercraft and once again you have used it beautifully xx PS Try going "extra large" to show off all the detail xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.