Tuesday 26 February 2013

Here again....

Nearly a week since my last blog post,  so apologies for the delay. I have been on catch up time since the trade show and also fulfilling my grandmotherly duties.
As you will see from the last post I still have gremlins in the works regarding the uploading of my photos. Was all going well until I decided to enlarge one of the pics then it went and covered all my journaling. Anyway the journaling was a reminder that I am doing demonstrations with Pan Pastels on Saturday at Pink Tulip Creations, Studley. Tracy and myself have done some lovely samples for you to see and we will be doing make and takes also. I do hope you can come along and join us.

I have done a fab card, which will have a matching tag, for a PTC class using one of the new IndigoBlu releases so if you are interested in this class the card is on show in the shop.


Pan Pastel Demonstrations From 10 - 5 pm  (with a break for lunch between 1 - 1.30 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.