Friday 15 February 2013

Did it work....

Well the photo was bigger, but I'm not sure if it is big enough to see all the detail on the box. I will have another go with the next upload ( not sure what to show next????? ) and try the next size. It would help if I took decent photos to begin with.

 Talking of photos, I will have a look at the trade show and see if I can get some sneaky peaks of any new products that we ( as in Pink Tulip ) will be buying so I can pass them on to you.

I am looking forward to class 2 of the calendar class at PTC on Saturday, the first one went brilliantly.
Pictures and the really life version on view at PTC.

Now only three sleeps, sooooooo excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.